The global fan experience is about one week away and DC FanDome releases the schedule today for the guest virtual panels and a few are highlighted here. The free, 24-hour event on August 22 is offering fans from everywhere bringing the DC Universe to them. It’ll feature the stars, filmmakers, and creators behind the biggest films, tv shows, games, and comics. Here’s some featured panels below:
Get upcoming news on projects, see exclusive footage, and enter into theme worlds designed to entertain everyone from DC fanatics of movies and comics to gamers, to families and kids. Check out this sneak peek from comic book artist and icon Jim Lee.
The DC FanDome map shows the virtual realms you can access during the event. The Hall of Heroes is the center of DC FanDome. From there, you can navigate through the DC Multiverse where you can explore five additional worlds. Below is what’s offered according to the press release (excerpt taken from dccomics.com):
- DC WatchVerse: Here’s where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.